Saturday, May 12, 2018

You Are Amazing


Inspired by the photo for Altenew's May Inspiration Challenge and using the sketch for the current Fusion Card Challenge. 

I started by stamping the Wood Pallet Background stamp (Altenew) with Falling for Blue dye ink (WPlus9).  I then used a small blending tool to sponge some Lake House dye ink (WPlus9) very lightly.


Then came the fun part to layer up Altenew's Peony Dream 3D die set.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Hibiscus Bouquet stamp set with matching die.

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
MAY 12 - "The world does not know how much it owes to the common kindnesses which so abound everywhere."
        --J.R.Miller, The Beauty of Kindness

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow! Wanda, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Every detail is just perfect!!!

Erica A-B said...

Oh, wow! I came here to comment on your amazing card for the Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #85 but simply HAD to say this card blew me away!! I love it!

Jeanne J. said...

This is so pretty! I love this die cut and on pairing it with that wood background is brilliant - so much texture and color - a match made in heaven!