Monday, April 2, 2018

Saying Goodbye to SFYTT



Sadly, this is the last Sketch For You To Try challenge according to Jen's post yesterday on the Reverse Confetti blog, but we can expect other new things coming up soon! I knew I wanted to play along for sure and will miss this challenge that always posted on the first day of the month for the past 5 years!  I decided to use my favorite neutral cardstock by RC: Stone!  I paired it with this patterned paper from RC's Pattern Play 6x6 pad.



I thought the Sand Dollar die would be a good focal point, so I sponged the edges lightly with Stone dye ink.  I added the sentiment from RC's Hello and Thanks Label die set and also used parts of the All Framed Up die set. A really quick and easy card to complete!

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder
APR 2 - " 'Tis always morning somewhere in the world."     --Richard Henry Hengist Horne







2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty Wanda!

Carmela said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda! Love that sand dollar.