Saturday, April 21, 2018

Inspired By All The Little Things





Hi everyone! Are you ready for the weekend? There's a great inspiration photo for the new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge and we'd love to have you play along with us!  I was inspired by the colors and the free-flowing icing and confetti which led me to splattering and watercoloring the background on my card.





I used distress inks - Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry - to watercolor the die cut popsicles.  I layered scrap pieces of cardstock behind them.  The patterned paper is from the Sugar Shoppe 6x6 pad by Doodlebug Design.  Stamps are from Reverse Confetti's Let's Chill stamp set with matching dies.

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder
APR 21 - "We love the things we love for what they are."              --Robert Frost

2 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

This is a super fun card, and now I want a popsicle! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!