Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Color Throwdown



This week, yours truly is hosting the Color Throwdown Challenge! Pretty in pink and covered in flowers, Peggy Porschen Parlour may well be the cutest cafĂ© in London. Opened in 2011, the parlour serves a large variety of cakes, cookies, and teas.  Though I've never visited, I fell in love with their beautiful entrance as I was browsing online for color inspiration photos.  I hope you'll enjoy this week's pastel palette of pink, lavender, green and light gray!


For my card sample, I did a CASE of one of my earlier cards this year.  These flowers and sentiment die from WPlus9 and are so much fun to use to create your own patterned background!  Here's my enabler's list...
STAMPS: No One Else (WPlus9).
PAPER: White (PTI), Pear Pizzazz (SU).
INK: Little Piggy, Blossomberry, Mojito, Silver Lining - dye inks by WPlus9.
DIES: Mix and Mat: Postal Die (PTI), No One Else (WPlus9).

To play along with us, please go to the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for all the details!  For more inspiration from the rest of the design team and our talented guest designer for April, click on their links below:
Amy Rohl 
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders   
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins 
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put  
Vickie Zimmer 
Wanda Cullen (you are here) 
Hannelie Bester
- April Guest Designer 


I want to say a special THANK YOU to Hannelie for agreeing to guest design with us this month!  She has had some fabulous cards for our inspiration! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"enabler's list" tee hee!!