Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Shades of Pink




The Paper Players challenge is a color challenge this week and it's all about shades of pink. I'm using the sketch again for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and chose some pretty patterned paper from KaiserCraft's "The Lake House" pad to pair up with a Fantasy Floral Die from Altenew.  

This was an incredibly simple card to throw together!  


I quickly colored the leaves with Zig Clean Color brush markers and the flower was layered with 3 different pink pieces of cardstock from my leftover pile.  The sentiment is from Verve's "Small Phrases" stamp set. 

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
           --Mark Twain

4 comments:

Mary Jo Stew said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors and I love that background paper. I am hoping that I have some in my stash!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that layered flower.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your blousy pink rose Wanda that overhangs your border. So pretty and the paper beneath provides great contrast. Thanks for joining my shades of pink challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous! I love the background paper and the big gorgeous bloom! Just lovely! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX