Tuesday, January 16, 2018

RC Sketch For You To Try




I'm sharing a card I created using the great new layout for Reverse Confetti's January Sketch For You To Try challenge!  

Here is my take on it using the new Something Wonderful  stamp set with coordinating Confetti Cuts.





One of my fave techniques with this silhouette floral stamp is to add ink directly to the stamp using distress markers (Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss), "huffing" over the stamp to re-moisten the ink, then stamping on CS.   I'm really loving this font on all the sentiments in this stamp set!



JAN 16: Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
"Just be who you want to be, not what others want to see."        --Unknown

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card with the pretty flowers! Wonderful sentiment, too!

Rosemary said...

so lovely!!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Wanda.. I love the drama of the yellow and black together! The floral is gorgeous and looks lovely on that lacy die cut circle! Swoon!