Friday, September 1, 2017

SSSWSC & CTS




It's a really rainy day and after a full week of babysitting mixed with a stressful work week, I'm so ready to be off 3 days no matter what the weather!  I created this card using the layout for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge and I'm also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes.  Hero Arts is sponsoring this week's challenge, so I wanted to use their Color Layering Seahorse stamp set with matching dies.  I already had this watercolor background in my leftover pile (smooshed Twisted Citron distress ink and stenciled splatters using Peacock Feathers distress ink), so it was a quick panel to die cut using Lil' Inkers Design wonky stitched rectangle die.  The images were stamped with TH Distress Oxide inks: Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers, Antique Linen, and Twisted Citron.  A library clip from SU and some clear dew drop embellishments finished it off!

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Wanda. Love the under water scene. The splatters look great!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wanda! I love the background you've created, it's just perfect with the cute images.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx