Saturday, August 26, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches




I had happy mail yesterday when my MFT order with the Which Way Is The Candy stamp set and matching dies that was recently revised and re-released came to my door!  I had to get it inky right away so, I'm joining in with the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

I started with the patterned paper that has glossy bats in the background.  I used the tree from MFT's Spooky House Die-Namics and elongated it.  The base of the trunk was initially hidden under the pumpkins, so I cut it and lowered the trunk.  The images were colored with Copics and I added Glossy Accents to the bat's eyes (isn't he so adorable?!).  It needed a little pop of green grass, so I tucked in some sections using MFT's grass border die.

STAMPS: Which Way Is The Candy (MFT).
PAPER: Halloween Basics (Recollections); Black, White (PTI), X-Press It Blending Card.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark.
DIES: Spooky House and Which Way Candy Die-Namics (MFT); Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT); Stitched Circle (Lil' Inker Designs).

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Yes, that bat is adorable! And he seems right at home flying around the tree and pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

~amy~ said...

How FUN!!!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is awesome! You've created the perfect card for this weeks sketch - I love the images you've used. thanks for joining us at FMS this week!