Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Halloween Hello



I'm loving my MFT Witch Way Is The Candy stamps and dies and was anxious to play along with the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! I experimented with using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks for the background - blending them with the small circular tools then splattering some water droplets to get a splattered bleach look.  I colored the images with Copics and sponged the moon with Fossilized Amber distress oxide ink.  
Here is what I used...

STAMPS: Witch Way Is The Candy (MFT).
PAPER: Halloween Basics 6x6 pad by Recollections; Pumpkin Pie (SU), White (PTI), Licorice (MFT); X-Press It Blending Card.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet and Spiced Marmalade distress oxide inks by Tim Holtz.
DIES: Stitched Sentiment Strips by MFT; Stitched Rectangles by Lil' Inker Designs; Witch Way Is The Candy by MFT; Spooky House by MFT; Edge Essentials by Reverse Confetti.

No comments: