Sunday, June 11, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch



So sad to see the weekend nearing an end already! It's been a hot one here in VA, but I stayed cool in my craft room this evening after watering some flowers. I inked up a couple of new stamp sets that I've had for several weeks and never got around to using yet.  I'm using the fun new layout for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.   I white embossed the flower and leaves on Ranger watercolor CS then colored with Zig Clean Color brush markers.  After dry, I splattered some yellow gold Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint over everything.  I gold embossed the sentiment and added a narrow border of brushed metallic gold CS between the panels.

STAMPS: Summer Flowers (Simon Says Stamp); Uplifting Thoughts (Simon Says Stamp).
DIES: Stitched Rectangle by Lil' Inker Designs.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Wanda! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! Love that bright and cheery sunflower and the paint spattered over the whole card!