Friday, April 7, 2017

SFYTT


TGIF but wow, is it ever a blustery and chilly day in VA!!  I retreated to my crafting space to create another Easter card for the new Sketch For You To Try challenge on the Reverse Confetti blog and hoped the wind would settle down so I could run some errands.  Looks like the wind is here to stay throughout the night according to the noon weather forecast.  

I once again chose this sweet lamb image to color with Copics.  The steps are simple, so I'll just get right to the list of what I used.

STAMPS: All About Ewe, Easter Blessings, Garden Bunch - all by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: True Love 6x6 pad and Lime Green by Reverse Confetti; X-Press It Blending Card; White (PTI). 
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: All About Ewe, Leafy, Garden Bunch, Lacy Scallop Circles by Reverse Confetti.

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the houndstooth background and that sweet little lamb! Such an adorable card!

Petra Swart said...

Some lovely houndstooth again and this time in B&W!!!! - having my B&W loving heart beating very fast!!!! And the little lanb is just the sweetest little thing and you've coloured it beautifully!!!! Love the great way you have put everything together - lovely layering!!!! Very cute, my friend!!!!
Hugz

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is adorable! Love the pops of color from the Garden Bunch.
Thanks for playing with us - Reverse Confetti - April SFYTT!