Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Feeling Prickly?



Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday! I made this card late last night for the Fusion Card Challenge (I only used the sketch) and for the Sunday Stamps Challenge which is a color challenge this week. 

I used the newly released Elemental Stripes stamp set just released by Reverse Confetti to create the striped background using 4 different WPlus9 ink colors: Sea Breeze, Siren Song, Blossomberry, and Cockleshell. 
I colored the images (MFT Sweet Succulents) with Copics then die cut with matching Die-Namics and popped with foam tape.  I die cut the top panel (Stitched Rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs) over a mat of Rich Razzleberry CS by SU.  Thanks so much for stopping by...I always appreciate your comments!


5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Love this!!! Beautiful color combo!

Heidi Baks said...

I love these potted succulents and cactus images! And the sentiment really made me smile. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Lisa said...

Terrific card! Great coloring on your images!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is fantastic, Wanda! I love cactus this card makes me smile! Fun sentiment and gorgeous use of the colors. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Cindy Major said...

That card is adorable! Love the cactus!