Sunday, February 19, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present and Future at PTI



I'm running behind on getting cards posted for this fun look at Papertrey Ink stamp sets through the years. In this post, I'm looking at the Wreath For All Seasons stamp set from 2010 that continues to be one of my fave 'go to' sets!  Here is my present day look at it...


PAPER: MFT Plaid Patterns Merry and Bright; Reverse Confetti Lime Green CS; PTI White CS.
INK: Versafine Onyx Black; Lime Green by Reverse Confetti; Sweet Gelato by WPlus9.
MISCELLANEOUS: Edge Essentials die by Reverse Confetti; Mat Stack 3 die by PTI; Dotted Swiss embossing folder by Cuttlebug.

Dawn McVey designed the set Ruby Rose and her sample cards sold me on this beautiful stamp set back in 2013!  Here is my present day take on it...


STAMPS: Ruby Rose by PTI.
INK: Little Piggy, Sweet Gelato, Beanstalk dye inks by WPlus9.
DIES: Happy by PTI; Ruby Rose by PTI.

The background is a watercolor wash using Mijello Mission Gold paints.  So that's the extent of my leisurely Sunday afternoon in my crafting space! 

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

That is such a sweet wreath and the swiss dot embossing and lovely plaid paper go beautifully with it, Wanda!!!! Great watercolouring on the second card and the flowers are beautiful!!! Both lovely cards, my friend!!!
Hugz

Marisa said...

Love both the sets you used and how you used them. Great work on both :)