Friday, December 2, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches



A card for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge #265. I was doing the happy dance when I saw the circle element which meant I could once again use this great Reverse Confetti wreath die. I already had the Night of Navy stitched quilt background die cut panel in my leftover pile.  

The entire card uses nothing but dies.  The wreath, banner and sentiment are all Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti.  The stitched BG is by Lil' Inker Designs.  Easy peasy and fun card to create!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh that is so striking and beautiful Wanda. Love that wreath.

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda! The dark blue is such a striking background and really makes that wreath pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile R said...

A wonderful wreath that will surely bring joy in some house. So glad to see you at Freshly Made Sketches this week.