Monday, August 8, 2016

Mojo Monday #460



Good day everyone! It's Monday, so that means it's time to get your mojo moving and join us for another Mojo Monday Challenge! I had this pack of papers - London Market by Pink Paislee - on my
desk from a previous project, so rather than tax my brain to choose new ones, I went with it (note: brain is functioning less at midnight after getting off work!).  This ended up being my third choice of floral accents (primas and Tim Holtz' miniature roses were adhered then pulled off...simply too bulky).  I wanted to use this sweet Plain Jane stamp by Verve called Smallest Things and of course, I had to use some hearts with it.  Other dies by Verve were the Heart Quartet, Butterfly Dreams and the Arrow.  The doily die is by MFT, the tiny scalloped edge by Reverse Confetti and the stitched rectangle by Lil' Inker Designs.  I sponged the leaves with Oasis Green VersaMark chalk ink and fussy cut the flowers from Verve's Kind Words set after stamping with Worn Lipstick distress ink.  I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment twice to get a crisp black result.



Need some more inspiration for this sketch?  Click on the mojomakers' blog links below...or...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and click on the first seven thumbnails.

Julee Tilman (Owner)
Justin Krieger
Lori Tecler
Marisa Ritzen 
Sarah Bigelow
Teresa Kline

Wanda Cullen (you are here)


3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very pretty. Nice choice of components and interpretation of the sketch!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love all the different elements you used.

Joanne said...

Oh Wanda, this is SO pretty! This caught my eye out of all of the little thumbnails in the Mojo gallery. I love, love that pretty paper and the femininity of this card. Just gorgeous!