Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Color Challenge




Mary has a wonderful fall color palette for the Color Challenge on SCS and the dessert option is to create a fall card.  Well, I'm really ready for some cooler temps after so many ongoing hot and humid days, so I was all over this challenge and pulled out my fave Falling Leaves from the Tim Holtz collection by Stampers Anonymous!  They were stamped using Garden Green, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze inks.  I pulled the 4th color - Chocolate Chip - into the mix by adding it in narrow borders and with the sentiment.  The metallic leaf embellishments are from Lawn Fawn.  Stitched dies are all by Lil' Inker Designs. 

That's it for today...looking forward to another day off work and hopefully will get some fall decorating completed along with dusting!  I have dust bunnies that would probably qualify for the Guinness World Book of Records!

No comments: