Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stuck With You



I'm thrilled to be off this week after spending the w/e in Ohio celebrating my dad's 90th birthday!  Monday was a day of jet lag and a dentist appointment.  Yesterday was a hair cut and color appointment and today was a cardiology appointment for f/u.  Need to schedule a repair for our non-working icemaker and then Friday they are coming for measurements for Roman shades at my 2 kitchen windows.  Whew!  I really think it should be called the week of appointments!  

On to my card...I loved the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge this week and thought it would be perfect to ink up a recent sale purchase from Ellen Hutson's store.  I've had my eye on these MFT Sweet Succulent stamps and matching dies since their release in March and finally bit the bullet and ordered them.   I sponged Cajun Craze ink over a MFT Fishnet stencil but am not sure I like my choice.  Next time I will use a brick stencil.  The succulents were colored with Copics after stamped and die cut.

Left to right...
Pot #1 - E13, E08, E09, BG34, YG03, YG17.
Pot #2 - YR24, YR14, YR27, YG01, YG23, YG25, Y17.
Pot #3 - E31, E33, E35, YR04, G40, G21, G24, G28, RV32, RV34.

Thanks for stopping by...now I need to get busy pulling up some weeds! :-(

3 comments:

EYSchmitt said...

Just amazing that your dad is 90 years old! Nice to hear that you were able to make an Ohio visit.

Still waiting for pics of your New kitchen..... but maybe after your new roman blinds are installed?

Enjoy seeing your constant stream of creativity with paper! I, on the other hand, am still fiddling with fabric!

Love keeping up with your activities via this blog and FB!

Rebekah Weckerly said...

Wow! How lucky are you to have that time with your dad!

Love the card! So pretty!!!coloring is great and so is your background!

Petra Swart said...

Love your stencilled bg and all the fun cacti, Wanda!!!! Wonderfully coloured and such a sweet fun card!!!!!
Hugz