Monday, February 8, 2016

Watercolor Valentine



I couldn't resist playing with the CAS challenge on SCS to create a Valentine and use a heart! I've been selling my cards at work recently, so this will add to my Valentine stash. I already had this watercolor panel on my leftover pile, so it was a quick and easy solution to add this Stacked Hearts die (Simon Says Stamp) in teal cardstock.  The sentiment was gold embossed on vellum.  

Tip for the day:  My best solution for adhering vellum is to spray lightly with Elmer's Craft Bond adhesive spray.  I lay the vellum on a scrap piece of paper in the bottom of my trash can so I don't get adhesive all over my crafting space.  

STAMPS: Love You, Mean It by Concord and 9th.

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Spraying your vellum with spray adhesive ...what a great idea, Wanda!!!! TFS!!! Now, I just hope that I can find some spray adhesive here in George!!!!
Your card is so lovely!!!! I've seen that hearts die all around Blogland lately and I think it's stunning!!! It looks great against your beautiful watercoloured bg!!!! The gold sentiment on the vellum is just perfect!!! Really beautiful!!!!
Have a great Tuesday!!!
Hugz