Friday, February 26, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch


TGIF and I'm off work today! Gives me time to play along with the new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  I'm needing to build up my supply of birthday cards, so this sketch was perfect to create another balloon shaped card - inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tutorial HERE.  I changed it up some by using a Versamark pad to "sponge" the dots then heat embossed with clear EP instead of using embossing paste.  This was so much easier and I didn't need to include drying time!  Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Sending and Wishing (Simon Says Stamp)
PAPER: Coastal Cabana, Black, White, Metallic Silver
INK: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Balloons die set (SSS), Wishing die (SSS), Large Dots stencil (SSS), Twine by SU, Stitched Stars (Lil' Inker Designs), Stitched Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Clear embossing powder by SU.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love your wonderful and creative take on the sketch!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a super fun take on the sketch, Wanda!!!! So creatively done!!!! Love the colours!!!
Hugz