Sunday, November 15, 2015

Joy to the World



Another smooshed Christmas card completed...this time using the great layout for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge #149! I used Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers distress inks smooshed on TH watercolor CS, splattered with Gold color shine by Heidi Swapp, then die cut with Stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs.  I used 3 Confetti Cuts dies by Reverse Confetti:  Wreaths, Branch Out and Winter Words. The sentiment stamp is from RC's Winter Word Coordinates set.  This is also a CASE for one of Jo Nevill's cards - the Featured Stamper on SCS this week!  I primarily cased the color washed background and large circle element.

On an oily side note...
Here's another DIY recipe that you could put together for a last minute gift!

Sugar scrubs work great to get rid of those rough and dry skin areas (for me it's elbows and heels) that are so prevalent in the winter months! 

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I luv that die, I wish I had mine! sadly my order of that is lost in the mail....gggrrrrr, was suppose to have been to me by the 2nd. I had to open a claim, I will be shocked if I ever get it.

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Love that wreath - top of my wish list.

Unknown said...

I attempted the smooshing technique for my CAS(E) card challenge and failed. I'll keep trying though. Great interpretation of the sketch and lovely card!

~amy~ said...

I love your fabulous card and that DIY recipe looks awesome!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!