Sunday, November 22, 2015

CASEing Kimberly



Well, it's raining in Homestead and the Nascar race is on hold, so that means I have time to CASE one of Kimberly VanDiepen aka mkkimber's cards on SCS! She's today's Featured Stamper and has a beautiful gallery to check out! I was immediately drawn to this card on her first gallery page! It gave me the push to finally ink up this stamp that I've had for almost a year. I stamped the image twice - first with Evergreen Bough then with Pine Needles distress inks.The stamp is part of the Tim Holtz Collection by Stampers' Anonymous.  I then cut 2 circles and topped it with a vellum banner with a sentiment from my new favorite die set by Reverse Confetti: Winter Words Confetti Cuts!

I'm going to share my license plate photo which is a dead giveaway of my favorite Nascar driver! (grin)  


Ironically, I bought my CRV in July of 2014 then went with a personalized plate for the first time...only to be greeted with the news a few months later that Jeff Gordon would no longer be racing after this season. :-(  He has a chance at winning the championship, so all my fingers and toes are crossed right now - lol!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Adore this - what a great spotlight and love the tree image. Great plate number too - hope he wins it all :)

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa...what a gorgeous design, Wanda...I may have to case your case!!!