Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello Fall



Well...it's official! Fall is here and with it come some of my favorite color combinations! I'm playing along with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge to use NO designer paper and I'm also playing with the Freshly Made Sketches #205.  
I inked up pieces of acetate, spritzed with water, then smooshed the colors (heat drying between each one) on TH watercolor cardstock.  I then die cut the leaves from the smooshed water colored sheet.  I die cut and sponged the edges of the pumpkin with Spiced Marmalade ink.  Here's what else I used:

PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Pumpkin Pie (SU), More Mustard (SU), Olive Green (SU), Metallic gold CS, TH watercolor CS.
INK: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Fired Brick distress inks by Tim Holtz.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched diamond background and Stitched scallop border dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Stitched Rounded Rectangles and Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT; Stitched Pumpkins, Stitched Maple Trio, Maple Leaf Corner and Small Hello dies by Simon Says Stamp; Gold sequins by Avery Elle.

3 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Perfect Fall card,Wanda!! I love the embossed background,the beautiful leaves and the gold hello!!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Cindy Hall said...

This is definitely a 'Wow!' card! So many amazing details, and the effect of the "smooshing" is awesome! Really, really beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous Autumn card Wanda! I love your choice of dies and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx