Saturday, August 8, 2015

Dare to Get Dirty



This is my sample for Lori's second DTGD challenge on SCS! The week of posted challenges is over but you still have time to play along! Click on the blinky ad at the top of my right side bar for details! 

I flashed back to the past with this retired SU set - Feathered Hope - and paper pad (will have to hunt for it to find the name...posting this quickly now before heading out to run errands).   The stitched scallop border and square panel are both dies by Lil' Inker Designs.
Looking forward to a weekend off after a stressful work week!

1 comment:

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Wanda: Oh, I love this image, so sweet, to bad it's retired. I don't remember seeing it on the SU catalogs but then again, I've only been stamping for about 6 years.
Your card is so lovely, colored perfectly, the papers you used and the stitched die frames this lovely image beautifully.
So sad this image is retired, I really don't like it when they get rid of beautiful images like this, sigh!!
Thank you for sharing.
Maria.