Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shaker Thank You




Playing along with the Color Challenge on SCS to use Rose Red (I  subbed Strawberry Slush), Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe and also used Karen Giron's layout for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.




I added white embossing paste using TCW's Mini Basketweave stencil.  The stitched circles and rectangle are dies from Lil' Inker Designs.  I used the Prim Poppy die by Memory Box on Mint Macaron and Strawberry Slush CS.  The sentiment and banner die are from Lil' Inker Designs' Flags and Tags Stamps. I skipped the dessert option to use ribbon for the Color Challenge.

Heading out early to work today for a workshop at 1...thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great BG and love that flower die!

Jenny said...

I just love your take on the sketch!!! Sooo pretty!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL, Wanda!!!! Love it!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz