Friday, April 17, 2015

Looking Back at ODBD April Release



Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs April release. Here is the card  I created using the new Shower of Blessings stamp set along with the Umbrella and Clouds and Raindrops dies. 


To create the sun, I used the smallest pennant from ODBD Pennant Dies and attached them with tiny glue dots.  I then sponged the edges with Crushed Curry ink.  I'm always on the lookout for 'out of the box' ideas to stretch the use of my dies!

I angled a couple of Wonky Rectangles (Spellbinders) after sponging with Night of Navy ink.  Have to say...in hindsight, I wish I had added the die cut raindrops instead of stenciling with a dotted stencil.  :-/

 
For more inspiration using the April release, be sure to visit the ODBD blog or you can click on the designers' blog links below:
Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Lori * Dawn * Wanda * Sabrina * Lisa

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so wonderful Wanda. Takes my breath away.

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Wanda, sweet lady, your card is amazing! Love the fun layout...such a fabulous way to send some get well wishes! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cathymac said...

Love your fun card with cheerful colors, Wanda! This sunshiny creation will surely brighten the recipient's day! Hugs, my friend!

Marisa said...

Great card Wanda!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wanda I absolutely love this beauty in yellow and navy! So beautiful!

Dawn said...

Wanda...this card would make anyone feel better just receiving it!! Fabulous job, LOVE it!!

~amy~ said...

Wanda, this is wonderful! Sure to perk up anyone's day!
P.S. I was silly and threw out the packaging from the AWESOME blog candy you sent over, can you email me your snail mail?

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Wanda! Love the color combo and your layout is fabulous.

SaraS said...

Uau, what a beautiful card. Love the colors.