Monday, March 30, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch



I played with some distress inks and watercolored a couple of random SU flowers after embossing them with white EP. After seeing the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I decided to adapt the image to fit the layout.  I added some freehand leaves with an aquapainter and Peeled Paint distress ink.  The background quilted die and the stitched circle and skinny rectangle are dies by Lil' Inker Designs.  The sentiment die is Hand Lettered Hello by WPlus9. Cardstock is Lemon Tart and Hawaiian Shores by PTI.

STAMPS: Fabulous Florets by SU,
INKS: Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint by Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Lynn Hoyt said...

What a darling card Wanda. I love watercolor! I've been playing with that technique.
I just wanted to tell you, that I found where someone had done a comparison of Distress inks and SU inks, and they worked very much the same.