Friday, March 20, 2015

March Release Reminder at ODBD


Today, we are taking a look back at the March release for Our Daily Bread Designs. I am featuring the single stamp called Alleluia Chalkboard!  For those of us who remember chalkboards versus smart boards in school, we know they were not always black.  Some were green, so that's why I chose to ink this stamp with Versamark Oasis Green chalk ink. 


I layered it on Sage Shadow CS and used the ODBD Beautiful
Borders die with Sahara Sand CS.  The ODBD Ornamental Crosses dies (I used 3 different sizes) were a perfect fit for the card's theme!  The designer paper is from the newly released Shabby Rose Collection which is perfect for those who love pastels.

You'll want to check out what the other designers have created using products from the March release.  You can visit the ODBD blog or you can click on their blog links below.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Julie * Cathy * Lori * Dawn * Sandee * Wanda

7 comments:

Petra Swart said...

WOW, Wanda, you have really done a GREAT job with that green chalkboard!!!! (we, too had green ones!!!) I love the soft greens and browns you have used and the dies are all so beautiful!!! Such a lovely card, Wanda!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Hugz

Cathymac said...

Beautiful card depicting the true meaning of Easter, Wanda. The ornamental cross works perfectly with the chalkboard image. Your mention of green chalkboards brings back fond memories as my first classroom had a large green chalkboard that stretched the whole way across the room! Hugs, my friend!

Angella D. Crockett said...

LOVE this sooooo much!!! I love when the chalkboard stamps are used with colors instead of black....your card is absolutely stunning!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautifully and tastefully done. Love your card.
Brenda West

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh I adore the soft green here! This is so gorgeous Wanda!!!

Dawn said...

a beautiful sample, Wanda! I love the colors and the way you used the BB die and the crosses!
yes, I remember green boards, lol!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so beautiful Wanda. I love the look of that beautiful sentiment on the paper you chose.