Friday, December 19, 2014

Looking Back at ODBD December Release


Today, we're taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs December release! 


I wanted to use this beautiful sentiment with its great combination of fonts from the Let It Snow stamp set as the focal point.  I paired it up with the papers in ODBD Christmas Collection 2014.  I gold embossed after stamping with Versamark ink, then die cut using the ODBD Antique Labels and Borders die.  It's popped with foam dots over the ornament die.  I embellished with ODBD Peaceful Poinsettias with coarse glitter added to the edges.  I struggled with getting a good photograph of this card.  When I angled it to see the embossing, then the gold looked brown. :-( 

You'll definitely want to head on over to Our Daily Bread Designs blog to check out the gorgeous creations and be inspired by the rest of the designers! 

Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Let It Snow (ODBD)
PAPER: Christmas Collection 2014 (ODBD), Forest Foliage, Cherry Cobbler, White, Gold
INK: Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Antique Labels and Borders die (ODBD), Peaceful Poinsettias die (ODBD), 2010 Heirloom Ornament die (Spellbinders), Fine gold embossing powder, Gold cording, Gold jingle bells, Glitter by Martha Stewart, Gold brad.

6 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wanda this is so gorgeous!!! Love the sparkly poinsettia!

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous card! Love everything about this!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wanda, I just love the combo of paper and your design with the ornaments and poinsettia!! Gorgeous my friend!
hugs,
Chris
Merry Christmas!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so beautiful Wanda Woman.

Dawn said...

how pretty, Wanda! a nice combo of ODBD!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Oh, Wanda, this card is magnificent! Love the muted colors paired with the gold embossing. Really gives it a vintage feel. I think your photo came out fine. It does accent the embossed greeting quite well. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent!