Friday, October 24, 2014

ODBD October Release Reminder

Today, we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs' October release...


For my project, I decorated a plain, glossy white lunch bag by
creating an ornament tag - using the Noel Ornament stamp -  layered over a trio of designer paper flags. I created the background using the bokeh technique on Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock.  For a video demonstration of the steps, check out the YouTube video HERE.  I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black ink then heat embossed with clear EP.   Hopefully I've inspired you to create some one-of-a-kind holiday gift tags this year!

For more inspiration, be sure to visit the ODBD blog and see what the other super talented designers have created with the October release goodies!  You can also visit their individual blogs by clicking on the links below:

Grace * Paula * Chris * Lori * Julie * Sandee * Cathy * Dawn * Stacy * Wanda * Audrey

PAPERS: Season's Greetings by Echo Park.
ACCESSORIES: Circle and Scallop circle Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Gold cording, Satin ribbon, Label punch (SU).

9 comments:

KimCreate said...

Get out! Wanda, I LOVE how you used that punch to make an ornament hanger! Brilliant! The layout and paper is supper too and the stamp is very nice!

Cathymac said...

Love the Bokeh effect on this gorgeous ornament, Wanda! The colors and papers make this a festive and beautiful Christmas card! Hugs!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Wanda - what a stunning creation!! I love your colors and papers on this bag - the ornament paper gives the effect of beautifully blurred background Christmas lights and it's so cool! Wonderful design as always sweet friend!
Hugs and blessings,
Audrey

Petra Swart said...

This is just so very, very beautiful, Wanda!!!! Love the gold tread you've added to the bow!!! I really love what you've done here!!!!

Have a lovely weekend!!!

Nancy said...

I just have to stop by and say how UBER talented you are! I have been scrolling through your blog and can't stop....each card is better or equally as good as the one before!!! You impress me!!! HUGS!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning and beautiful card Wanda!! I so love the background you created on your ornament and all the combos of paper!! Gorgeous design my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Sandee Shanabrough said...

{{GASP}} Your gift bag is stunning Wanda!!! Oh gosh! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Your paper flags really give depth to this card and reminds me of real ribbon! A very creative idea Wanda!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous gift bag! Oh I like the ornament you created and what an awesome gift idea! You know I love this one! ;-)