Monday, October 27, 2014

CAS Spirelli



Are you scared yet? :-)  I made this quick CAS creation for the CAS Halloween challenge on SCS and the Technique Lover's Challenge to use the spirelli technique.  They might kick me out of the gallery, but I used what I call a minimalist spirelli version!  Not sure of the name of this corner punch, but it allows you to wind thread or twine around the edges to form a frame.  The criss-crossing on the back of the panel probably looks more like the spirelli technique should look - lol!  Using one of my fave go to layouts, I layered a couple of MFT's primitive pumpkins and some SU Sizzlets little leaves.  The horizontal grunge lines were embossed in gold which doesn't show up well in the photo.

STAMPS: Tape It (SU), Gorgeous Grunge (SU), Primitive Pumpkins (MFT).
INK: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Lovely, Wanda!!!! Lovely grunge bg again and I do like your version of the spirelli technique!!!! The fun pumpkins and the leaves look great against the lovely bg!!! Love the washi!!