Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cardabilities & Color Challenge


I couldn't resist the great layout for the current Cardabilities Challenge  (oops...looks like linky is already closed). It paired up perfectly with Barbara's Color Challenge on SCS: Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry and Garden Green with the dessert option to use at least one leaf.  Thankfully I don't need a sympathy card right now, but my stash was in need of replenishing.  I really loved these colors together and rarely ever use eggplant or this shade of green.  I stamped off once for the two stamped leaves on the card base.  For the popped up leaves that were fussy cut, I used Garden Green without stamping off first.  I just can't seem to live with much white space, so had to add a trio of sequins to balance things out! :-)

STAMPS: Kinda Eclectic (SU), Loving Thoughts (SU)

Monday night football game is over (another big upset!), so now I'm off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

so pretty Wanda. Love the colors and the images you used. Nice take on the sketch.

Broni said...

This is beautiful, Wanda! I would never have put those colors together but I LOVE your use of them!