Sunday, January 26, 2014

CASEing Doni


SCS Featured Stamper today is donidoodle! Doni has a fabulous gallery filled with clean, layered creations.  I chose her card HERE to CASE and used two different patterned papers in the background separated with a border as she did.  This is a sneak peek of a new set - Bless Your Heart - that will be released by Our Daily Bread Designs on Feb. 1.  I love this ornate heart which I stamped in Coastal Cabana ink then immediately embossed with clear EP.  The sentiment is a commonly heard expression here in VA, so I couldn't resist using it.  I added some shimmer to the little heart by painting over it with a clear Wink of Stella shimmer brush pen.  The key charm is by 7 Gypsies.  Be sure and visit my blog again on Wednesday for more samples of new ODBD release goodies!

STAMPS: Bless Your Heart (ODBD) - will be available Wednesday!
PAPER: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, White, Fresh Prints DP by SU
INK: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
ACCESSORIES: Heart die by ODBD (part of a group of nesting heart dies that will be in the new release on Feb. 1), Corner chomper, Avery Elle sequins, Ribbon by SU, Jute twine, Charm by 7 Gypsies.

No comments: