Monday, October 14, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch



Rainy days are certainly good for stamping and playing along with your fave challenges! :-)  After creating a couple of Christmas cards earlier in the w/e, I went back to a fall theme with this Primitive Pumpkin set by My Favorite Things.  I made this for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge and flipped the layout upside down.  While football games were broadcast on TV this afternoon, I had my kitchen counter filled with acrylic paints, stencils, brayer and gelli plate.  I "printed" about a dozen backgrounds and this was one of them.  I used a combination of yellow, orange and gold acrylic paints.  The pumpkins were stamped in Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, and Old Olive inks by SU.  The card is 5 1/4" square - a little "tweak" of the A2 sketch.


Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy your comments...

No comments: