Monday, May 20, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs Challenge

 Laura has a fun challenge hop over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog...check it out HERE

 We were to be inspired by this photo...a fabulous summertime collage with sunshiney colors and clouds...just perfect to get out my fave cloud dies (love those stitched details!).  Because of the faux stitching, I'm also entering this into the TLC gallery of SCS to use crazy stitching on a card.

I had a little creative spurt and decided to try a scallop design by cutting the die shape from the Flags and Tags Stamp set in half.  Thought it turned out to be a fun and funky border! :-)  My all-time, most used Lil' Inker Designs die is the sentiment flag!  Had to tuck in a small sentiment of thanks using it.  After some cooler, rainy weather over the weekend, I was ready for a sunny days challenge!  So, I'm lifting my glass of lemonade with a toast for more sunny days! Cheers!

STAMPS: Triple Treat Flower by SU, Sentiment is unknown
PAPER: Family Ties by Pebbles, White by PTI, Green (?) scrap from my scrap pile.
INK: Old Olive (to sponge leaves), Daffodil Delight, Versafine Onyx Black.

4 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Wanda! This is striking! It's been so long since I stopped by to say hello! HELLO!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge. I am really enjoying this lovely project!
Laura

Taheerah said...

Love how bright and funky this is Wanda! Great Summery colours and I spy some of my favourite dies in use too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at Lil' Inker Designs! :-)

Marybeth said...

Wanda this card is gorgeous and adorable! I love the stamped flower !

Suzanne said...

Wanda, the layout is perfect - I love how you used the LID diecuts to make the border, and it is paired beautifully with those papers!