Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FTTC meets Sweet Sunday Sketch



After having to work the past three days (yes, it was hard to hear everyone talk about their FUN holiday w/e while I was slaving away - lol), I had to get inky and play with a couple of challenges this morning.  The layout is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I'm also playing along with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge to create a card that signifies summertime and include sheer ribbon.  For me, I love the fresh fruits and veggies that are available locally in the summer!  I thought this lemonade image from Flourishes' On the Porch stamp set would work perfectly for the theme.  Papers are from My Minds Eye "Breeze" 6x6 pad...love the gray and yellow color combo!

Have to get going and run some errands...have a blessed Tuesday everyone!

7 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty! I love the bright yellow! Makes me think of sweet summertime!

Mary Ann said...

Simple and very pretty,Love the colors!

Mary Marsh said...

beautifully done Wanda and lemonade is a summertime fave of mine

Jenny Gropp said...

This is lovely... yellow is such a fresh color and the image is too! Glad you played along with us at Flourishes after your working holiday weekend!

Allison Cope said...

Oh Wanda! I was immediately drawn to your card! I love the grey and yellow colours with your lemonade. Gorgeous use of the stamp set and the sketch! Thanks for joining us for our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week at Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

Wanda I think this is SO sharp! I just love a yellow and grey combo, and yummy lemonade too!

Marisa said...

I loooove grey and yellow together. Fabulous papers and well done colouring the image.