Saturday, February 16, 2013

Get Well Soon


A quick post before heading out to work.
 I created this card for two challenges: 
Just Us Girls - color challenge (coral, sage, kraft, white 
Deconstructed Sketch by Jen Shults

OK...so I fudged a bit and went with Vintage Cream (confession: I actually forgot about the white). :-(  Anyway, the wide open space in Jen's sketch had so many possibilities and you might know I'd fill it with flowers - lol!  More rolled roses and a tag sentiment...some ribbon, twine and pearls and I was done.  The rickrack die gave me the biggest grief in getting the panels lined up properly...but won't bore you with the details of my repeated cutting.

STAMPS: Tag Time (Verve), With Love (Verve)
PAPER: "Market" 6x6 pad by MME, Kraft, Calypso Coral, Vintage Cream
INK: Calypso Coral, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Mini hybrid tea rose Die-Namic by MFT, Mini rolled roses Die-Namic by MFT, Doily Die-Namic by MFT, Calypso Coral baker's twine by SU, Leafy flourish Die-Namic by MFT, Adhesive pearls.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this, Wanda!!! No worries about the white, the cream works wonders : ) Lots of amazing goodness here!

Question for you: I have the small hybrid rose in my cart (waiting as sold out right now) and the leaf flourish. Do you have the large one? Curious as to the size differential on a card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! I love all the fabulous MFT dies. The wavy bottom looks amazing. :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous !!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and know I'm going to be visiting yours often !!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely Missy!! Hah...I understand re: the ric rac....I am so dingy that I thought I could stamp several doilies in versa mark on patterned paper and SEE where they were placed?!? Love the flowers and the hybrid rose....love!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous Wanda! Love all those layered goodies.