Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sketch Challenge


Decided to get inky between laundry loads this morning. Janette has a different than my norm layout for the Sketch Challenge on SCS, but it was perfect to play with some new images from Paper Smooches. I used SU's Honeycomb EF on Lemon Tart CS for the BG.  Some quick Nestie circles, a paper-pieced beehive using DP from MME's Breeze pad, a couple of leftover sparkly hearts and this CAS card is completed!  I'm off to layer up clothes to head to work this afternoon.  It's a busy flu season with our students at the rehab center, so there's never a dull moment and always lots of hand washing going on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Wanda! Love the sparkly hearts and the embossed background is perfect with the sweet images!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute card, Wanda! Ya' know, as much as I don't like SU!, I feel I must have that embossing folder! LOL