Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elegance to Cherish




I found two challenges that I thought would mesh
beautifully for an elegant wedding card! The Friday Mashup challenge is"feeling the love" and Liliana has given us a great sketch with a challenge to mash it up with hearts.  On the Shabby Tea Room challenge blog, the theme is elegance with inspiration from this gorgeous photo and the direction to use the color scheme and a flower on our creation.

So...this is what I came up with...

I love this elegant paper from Kaisercraft's Chapter One 6x6 pad.  The rhinestone/lace border is in a sticker format from Prima Marketing - so easy to add to a card!  I had bits and pieces of SU's glitter CS leftover from winter snowflake projects and they were perfect to cut these little hearts using Verve's "From the Heart" die.  Ribbon is PTI's Fine Linen satin ribbon.  The sentiment is from PTI's Tag It #12 stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy reading your comments!

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous! So elegant and that bow is to die for!

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards & check your blog daily to see your wonderful creations & get ideas. After reading your profile I realize we have a lot in common. I, too, am a nurse & love reading, gardening, & paper crafting. Thanks for adding to my enjoyment. Lanell

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous!! I love the simplistic elegance of your card, Wanda! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)