Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter Stars


I have another CAS Christmas card...this one inspired by the following quote for the CAS Challenge on SCS: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night- Galileo.
I'm also playing along with a new (to me) challenge called Sketch Frenzy Friday...LOVE the layout!

STAMPS: Joyous Noel (Verve), Borderline (Verve)
PAPER: Kraft, Carta Bella "Winter Fun" 6x6 pad
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT, Primitive Star die by Sizzix, Snowflake button (Michael's), Jute twine.
 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors, and that paper is so nice!! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

Deb said...

This is so great!!! I love these colors together! and the star and the snowflake are a perfect focal point! Great details, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!