Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friends Warm the Heart


Flourishes has a "Dear Santa" Noon Time Challenge in celebration of their new release this week. The theme is to make a card fit for a kid. What kid doesn't like to play in the snow?!  I remember many wintry days growing up in northeastern Ohio...playing in the snow...building forts and snowmen...making snow angels...having snowball fights with my two younger brothers!  But I digress! :-)  I colored this cool guy with Copics and popped the oval on foam dots.  A couple of glittery snowflakes add the final touch!  I also used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the layout - in a flipped version. 

STAMPS: Warm Winter Wishes (Flourishes)
PAPER: MME "Merry" and "Winter Wonderland" pads, White, X-Press It Blending Card
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Snowflake punches, Oval Nestie, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT, EKSuccess border punch, Glitter
COPICS: B0000, B000, R24, R29, E35, E37, YG93, YG95.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

That snowman paper is sooo cute! WOnderful colouring ont he image and loveing the sparkly snowflakes :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Wanda this is very cute, may favorite snowman. Well I have a few favorites of these. ha! Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Holy smokes Wanda...you are on a roll!!! You know I love this sweet snowman too :) !!! Beautiful card my friend and thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Plastic card printing said...

This is so beautiful. O precious design. I really appreciate this adorable creation. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy Hershberger said...

One of my most favorite Flourishes images... DARLING card, Wanda! LOVE the colors and papers you used, and great coloring!