Friday, September 21, 2012

CASEing Joanne

***For my Raise the Bar card, please scroll down to the next post***
Today's queen for the day on SCS is the talented Joanne aka jojot!  Some trademark characteristics in her gallery is her use of red/black/white colors and the corner rounder, so I knew I wanted to include those elements in my card.  I chose this card to CASE and changed up the die shape, the image and layout a bit.  Had to keep the plaid (had one small piece remaining...((sob)) and the poinsettia die...my fave Christmas die!  I sponged the leaves with Old Olive ink and the poinsettia with Riding Hood Red ink.  I hand cut the layers around the keyhole die...would love to see Flourishes add some nesting sizes to this great die shape! (hint, hint)

STAMPS: Snow Wonderful by Flourishes.
PAPER: Jovial pad by BasicGrey, Black, Red, White, Old Olive.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red.
ACCESSORIES: Poinsettia die by SB, Classic Keyhole die by Flourishes, Scallop border Die-Namics by MFT, Corner rounder, Black brads.
COPICS: R22, R27, YG93, YG95, YG99, E23, E25, C0, C2, C3, YG0000

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely tribute to jojot :) Love the poinsettia with the sponging and fablous colouring of the image!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SOOOOO pretty, Wanda! LOVE that poinsettia!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful christmas card Wanda in your own wonderful style and a great tribute to Joanne-I justlove your coloring and it keeps getting better