Monday, September 3, 2012

CAS Blessings


This is my second post for today (I'm laboring on with making cards - lol) and this time it's for the SCS CAS challenge to use fabric on a card. I used flowers made from satin fabric, so hope that counts!  I also used Chupa's layout for her Sketchbook Saturday Challenge and yes...I did tweak it some.  Well, maybe I tweaked it a lot but think I kept the basic elements! :-)  Card dimensions are 4 1/4" square with the BG embossed using SU's Fancy Fan EF.  The branch w/leaves is a Sizzix die.  Quick and easy peasy card!

STAMPS: Purely Sentimental by Verve.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love those silk flowers, Wanda! Fabulous take ont he sketch and a lovely colour combo.

Broni said...

I think it's perfect for the sketch!! I love your flowers, Wanda!!