Sunday, August 26, 2012

Owl Be! Mary is FS!


I had just picked this stamp set up yesterday while shopping at Mike's and knew after I saw the Featured Stamper's gallery on SCS that I wanted to ink up this owl image. Mary, aka jandjccc, has a wonderful gallery and has a number of owl cards in it, so that's what inspired me. I don't own the owl punch she used, so I opted to paper piece the owl "vest" instead.  I colored with Copics, fussy cut, then added yellow Stickles to the star and 4mm googlie eyes to the owl and spider.  The layout is for Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #74.

Hope you are having a great Sunday...I have loved my 3 day weekend off work!  I tackled my overly stuffed pantry which happens to be in my stamping aka storage room.  Started on Friday and finished yesterday...WHEW...what a job!  I tossed a LOT of things (if I hadn't used it in the past 3 years...out the door it went!) and donated a huge box of items to Goodwill.  The result?  I gained an entire 6 foot shelf to store stampy things that were in containers on the floor.  Next on my "to do" list is to clean my L-shaped desk off!  :-(  Have to make room for a new toy I ordered from Amazon!  Stay tuned...

STAMPS: Hampton Art
PAPER: Mischievous DP by MME, Terracotta Tile by PTI
INK: Memento Tuxedo Ink
ACCESSORIES: Googlie eyes, Yellow Stickles, Dies by Lil Inker Designs
COPICS: E55, E57, YR14, YR15YR16, YR18 - pumpkins
                G40, G43, G46 - leaves
                N4, N6, N8 - hat
                Y21, Y26, N1 - owl.

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love your Halloween card! Big time cleaning going on...too bad you can't rest up before you're off to work again! Did you get a Cameo???? That is on my B-Day list!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So cute, Wanda! The owl cracks me up, with the googly eyes and a witch's hat :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable, Wanda!!! Love the googly eyes! My bet is a Cameo, too :) I am preparing to spend time while the kids are in school seriously purging my stamp room!!