Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CAS Love


Hello everyone! I'm posting a card today that I created for the first Verve Anniverary challenge in the SCS forum - Happy 5th birthday, Verve!  Julee Tilman, Verve owner, will be releasing new stamps and dies on August 24, so keep your eyes open for sneak peeks from the divas in the next 2 weeks.  Teresa and Amber have challenged us to use pink, green and brown (some fabulous colors!) and I used Tenia's sketch for the CAS challenge on SCS.  No stamping here...only some dies to spell out this sentiment of love!

PAPER: Vintage Marketplace DP by Bazzill Basics; Chocolate Chip, White
ACCESSORIES: I Heart You dies by Verve, Baker's twine, Crystal Ice Stickles.

I'm looking at my calendar for August and am smiling at the caption: "Open your arms and welcome the joy of today!"  Wishing all of you a joy-filled day!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Darling card - I so love that die set!! You used the challenge colours wonderfully :)