Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Candy Winner & DSC


It was an exciting week with all the celebration of the 200th Color Throwdown Challenge, but the party is over and we're moving on!  The winner of my blog candy (thanks to random.org)...
drum roll please...
Cheryl Lea - you're the winner!
Please contact me at cullenwrATyahooDOTcom with your mailing address and I'll get your goodies sent out to you!  Thanks to everyone who commented and played along with us!

Tune back again tomorrow when I'll be hosting a new CTD challenge!

Before I leave this post, I want to add a card that I made using Jen Shultz' layout for her Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #60.
I had these papers -  7 Gypsies "Venice" pad - out from a previous project, so went with it again.  Very little stamping...just the tiny tag and the large tag outline.  The fern and bird dimensional stickers are by K&Co.
Have a great day...I'm heading out to work shortly, so crafty time is done for today!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Whoo Hoo! I can't believe I won your blog candy!!! Thank you, thank you!!! I've emailed you my address.

Love your card! Those stickers are beautiful! I don't know if the script on the tag is part of the dp or is a stamp, but it's gorgeous!

Jen Shults said...

Wanda this is very very pretty! I love the birds and the fabulous fern. Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed sketch!