Friday, December 9, 2011

Wish For You



Jeanne's Free 4 All Challenge on SCS is to use our fave girl image. I initially thought of the adorable Pure Innocence girls I love a lot from MFT, but then I remember this digi from Mo's Digital Pencil which totally steals my heart! I used Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try for the layout...hard to believe it's the last one for 2011! I kept it simple...wanted to use some ribbon, but couldn't quite work it into the sketch, so left it without too many frills. I added Diamond Stickles to the heart and colored with Copics. The sentiment tab is a curly label punch with the end cut off. I also added a bit of white Flower Soft to the dandelions.
So here's what else I used:
STAMPS: Wish For You digital image by Mo's Digital Pencil, Mat Stack 3 Collection (sentiment) by PTI
PAPER: Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, White, Victoria Gardens DP by Echo Park
ACCESSORIES: MFT doily die, Curly label punch by SU, Brads by Paper Studio, Copics (E25, E31, E50-hair; E000, E00, R00-skin; R81, R83, R85-skirt/shoes; C00, C0, C1-shirt), Flower Soft.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

You are doing fabulously colouring with Copics, Wanda :) Darling image and great use of Jen's sketch. It's at the top of my "must do" list of sketches.

Unknown said...

You've coloured the stamp beautifully! Great job! Wonderful card!

Mary Marsh said...

I love this little girl image Wanda-and you have colored her so beautifully

Vickie Z said...

She's a cutie and fabulous coloring with copics!!