Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Valentine Girl


I love these feminine papers (new by Echo Park) and thought they'd be perfect for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge in the MFT forum on SCS. I'm also entering this into MFT's challenge for a guest designer spot with the requirement to incorporate paper piecing on our creation. I love this technique...especially with the PI line of images! My favorite MFT Die-namic is the mini rolled roses and couldn't resist adding them as embellishments to the rose-themed DP.

Copic colors used:
Hair - E55, E57
Skin - E000, E00, R00 (used for blush on cheeks)
Heart - R22
Shoes - R17

What else did I use?
STAMPS: Love You With All My Heart (MFT)
PAPER: Victoria Gardens 6x6 pad by Echo Park, Old Olive, White (Neenah Solar white for image and PTI white CS for base of card), Cameo Coral
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: White satin ribbon, Adhesive rhinestones by Recollections, Corner Chomper, Foliage dies by Spellbinders, Mini rolled roses Die-Namics and Dainty Lace border Die-Namics by MFT.

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So pretty! Love the splash of bling :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh, Wanda, this is adorable!!! Your paper piecing and coloring are wonderful and the bling is the perfect finishing touch to a beautiful, feminine card!