Friday, July 1, 2011

Viva la Verve



It's hard to believe it's the start of another month and time for the first Viva la Verve challenge in the Verve forum on SCS! Amber has a unique sketch that had me stymied at first. I wanted to use some of this new Prima paper from the Madeline collection and didn't want to cover all of it up, so punched each 1 1/4" square with a Martha Stewart 5-petal flower punch and used the negative space. I love this new narrow velvet ribbon from Sharon Johnson's store! I like having blank cards on hand to add the sentiment to the inside as needed. The card base is PTI's Aqua Mist and is 5 1/4" square. It's been a really hectic day with lots of laundry, shopping and packing...vacation will be coming in a few days!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

This sketch has me going "hmmmmm.....". You have made it look easy. Great card!

Mary Marsh said...

you really work these sketches into works of art wanda-have fun on vacation-hope its the beach

Queenie Jeannie said...

So pretty!! Why did it never occur to me to use DSP with the lacey Nesties??? *headslap!*