Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sending Sunshine



It's week #30 for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - check it out HERE. Love this new image which I paper pieced and colored with Copics. I added Nut Brown Flower Soft to the centers of the sunflowers. This will be a quick post...off to the hairdressers for a long overdue appointment!

STAMPS: Sunflower (MFT), Retired sunflower w/leaves (SU)
PAPER: A Walk in the Park (Echo Park), Summer Sunrise (PTI)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Lacey circle Die-namic (PTI), Large scallop border Die-namic (PTI), MS twill tape, Flower Soft, Copics, Spiral border punch (SU).

6 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, I love this! I have my eye on this set - so sweet!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch!! Started to get back in the swing of things and worked on a card for last week's sketch....couldn't get it to "gel" like I wanted, oh well!! Sunflowers are perfect with the flower soft and love the notebook edge!! Sentiment is something I'm working on!!!

Angela said...

This reminds me of fall.... Love all the textures here...they fit together perfectly; great idea to add the Flower Soft!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Wanda, this is a beauty!! gorgeous design!!
hugs

Queenie Jeannie said...

I didn't know MFT had their own challenges - so cool!! Love their stamps, although I've never seen this one. Awesome job on the paper piecing and LOVE the sunflowers!

Kerri said...

I just love sunflowers, and this is gorgeous! Awesome colors and pape piecing! Jeff could have won yesterday if he just had a few more laps. He was the fastest guy on the track!