Thursday, July 21, 2011

For Your Inspiration #10



Steph has a hint of autumn for us with this country road scene and I love the vivid fall hues! This photo is for the For Your Inspiration challenge...hope you take the time to play along with us and give us your interpretation! I wanted to let the leaf design shine through, so stamped the sentiment on vellum and attached it with brads. Some embroidered trim, a die cut border and a large leafy flourish finish this off. What did I use?
STAMPS: New Mercies (Verve)
PAPER: Tim Coffey Falling Leaves DP by K&Co, Tim Coffey Fall Stripe DP by D&Co, Vellum, Vintage Cream (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Leafy Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Doily lace Die-namic, Embroidered trim, Brads.

7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think the verse on your card is so beautiful and your backing paper echos the inspiration photo perfectly! Lovely!

Debby said...

Love the mix of patterned papers and the florish over the top to tie it all together beautifully.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love this verse. Fall is my favorite time of year. I cannot wait this year with all the heat we have had. However it doesn't cool off here until Thanksgiving. Very nice card for the IC.

Sara Mac said...

Gorgeous as always!! I adore that scripture stamp. Your leaf flourish is the perfect touch.

Keva said...

This is really beautiful, Wanda!! The sentiment looks amazing!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful verse! ;)

Valerie said...

What I love most about Steph's challenges is seeing the variety of interpretations -this is gorgeous, Wanda!